The outdoor photo course
A day out in the fresh air with professional hands-on tuition
"Waterside, Countryside your camera..... and a Castle!"
Small Group Sizes
Plenty of hands-on help
Patient friendly tuition
£159 per person incl lakeside refreshments
A relaxing, enjoyable and healthy way to learn. Boost your photography knowledge and learn the controls for your specific camera in real shooting conditions. There are a wide range of photo opportunities - waterside, fauna and flora by the lake and later at the historic 15th century castle, all helping to kick-start your inspiration...
The Outdoor Course is an alternative way to learn - on a real, day-long photoshoot around the local area with your camera and professional tuition. That way we can work with "real-world" scenarios and focus hands-on on how to solve the day-to-day photo challenges that arise in reality....and help you create great photos too! There is plenty to see and explore.....
- Hands-on tuition showing you how to use all those menus, buttons, sliders & controls
- Explore the local countryside and town - historic and attractive landscape and waterways
- Learn practical hands-on photography techniques so that you move forward in leaps by experimenting with a variety of shots in multiple locations....
- Receive detailed help creating a wide range of great shots...real-world hints, tips & help while you’re on location
- The day has the flexibility to be tailored based on the events of the day
- Suitable for all camera models
- Get help with camera set-up, composition, your technique, tricks of the trade, assessing your results and more....
- Have an enjoyable day out in lovely surroundings whilst shooting great photos
“I really did enjoy the outdoor photography for the whole day... what a nice combination to have a tour....and unlimited learning tips on using my DSLR camera in a totally varied environment, from portraits, to landscape, waterfalls etc. There were some challenging situations where Mark was always on hand to offer help, recommendations and new techniques to tackle different scenarios. Thank you Mark for a truly enjoyable learning experience. The course was worth every penny”
...from Majed, Grays, Essex
In the words of Roz (attendee from Cornwall)...... “Just to let you know that I had a great time on the Outdoor Photography Workshop. You helped enormously with the finer details of using my camera, getting great shots and also how to review photos.
I really enjoyed our day”
See more photos from previous attendees here
NEXT DATE AND BOOKING INFO
Sat 15th Aug: space contact
To book a place on this course, please use the button below
On receipt of your course remittance, you will receive a confirmation of booking
Once you receive your confirmation, please feel free to email some information about your camera model and interests along with any particular areas where you would like help.
We look forward to seeing you soon. To be kept updated: info
Course tuition is run in Newbury, Berkshire, within easy reach of London, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Surrey. We also receive attendees from further afield including Kent, Essex, Bedfordshire, Gloucs, Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and South Wales